For New and Returning coaches, please complete the following prior to the start of the season. (CEP being the only exception)
2. Complete the background screening. Click here
3. Complete the USA Hockey Safe Sport Training. (Required every year and cannot be added to a roster until completed). Click here
4. Complete the Foundations of Player Development Pre-requisite. (Coaches will need to complete the Foundations of Player Development module before purchasing their age-specific module. Once a coach completes the Foundations of Player Development module there will be a 15-minute window before they can purchase and complete their age-specific module).
*** This is part of Age Specific Modules
5. Complete the online age-specific module(s) for the age level of play you are coaching. (Cost is $10 per module and only needs to be completed once per age level. Must be completed PRIOR to participating in any team activities and cannot be added to a roster until completed) Click here to register for the modules.
6. Coaching Education Program (CEP) certification clinic. The Cost is $55. You can only attend one clinic per season and all coaches start at Level 1. You can take clinics from April 1-Dec. 31 each season. There are in-person and online clinics available. Click here to locate a clinic. (Must be completed by Dec. 31 each season)
Once completed, everything shows up in the USAH registry. No need to send anything else. If you have any questions please feel free to ask @ email@example.com